Parent Education and Support
Parents As Teachers
Through Parents As Teachers (PAT) you can build a strong foundation for a child’s future and enhance your satisfaction as a parent.
Parents As Teachers is an international evidence-based home visiting program for expecting parents or parents with children age 0 – 5 that promotes optimal early development, learning and health. The program includes:
- Personalized home visits by a certified parent educator. During these visits educators share information on brain research and child development, and provide ideas, activities and suggestions for stimulating a child’s development to coincide with key opportunities for learning.
- Group meetings with parents to share experiences, gain insight and explore topics of interest.
- Periodic screenings of a child’s development, hearing and vision.
- A network of resources for special services beyond the scope of the program.
Click here for fun learning activities you can do with your preschooler at home.
The Incredible Years
- Parents attend one 4-hour class. Divorcing parents must attend separate sessions.
- Each parent attending must call to register individually for the course.
- Beyond Divorce fulfills the court requirement of four hours of co-parenting education.
The $75 program fee must be paid prior to class. To register please call us at 262-376-7774.